Thursday, August 23, 2012

I'm SO There....

If you live in the Mid-Atlantic states, you should consider going to the Mother Earth News Fair in Seven Springs, Pa.  It is a HUGE event chock-full of vendors and exhibits encouraging self-reliance, a DIY attitude, organic and natural living, emergency preparedness, and so forth.  Plus, they will have amazing speakers, like Joel Salatin and the beyond inspiring Temple Grandin, animal rights activist and spokesperson for autism awareness (she is autistic herself).  (I linked the miniseries based on her life.)  I'm not able to make the fair on the day she is speaking, but if I did, I'm pretty sure I'd pass out at her feet from the exposure to sheer awesomeness and inspiration.  :)  There will be kids' activities, too, and loads of yummy, healthy food vendors and products for sale.
The fair page can be found here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment