My journey on the road of marriage, parenthood, preparedness, friendship, frugal living, and teaching....
Saturday, November 3, 2012
A Month of Gratitude, #3
Today, I am grateful that we live in a society where we have the right to elect members of our government (or to not elect them, as the case may be). I might disagree with a candidate, even strongly at times, but I am also grateful that we live in a country where I feel we do not have to worry about having another Hitler in power, or someone who is seeking to destroy us as a nation. Contrary to what some may feel, while I have strong feelings on who will be the best option for us as President, I believe both candidates would be capable of the job, and would do what they felt was best for the country (I just might not agree with it).
Labels:
government,
gratitude,
Thanksgiving
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment