Sunday, October 30, 2011

Green Eyed Monster

I feel like I'm battling a little bit of the jealousy bug these days....
It's not that I'm not grateful for the blessings in my life, because I am, but I'm starting to find myself feeling a bit envious of others these days. I keep noticing how much nicer I feel someone else's house is compared to mine, or how their kids are dressed, or how much money I think they make/their financial progress compared to mine, or their talents, or what they drive, or how they seem to do things so much better than I do, keep a cleaner house, seem more put together than I am, yadda yadda. The list goes on and on.
Thankfully, it's November, and I have a goal to try to write an entry every day based on something that I am grateful for (cheesy, I know, but considering I'm completely lame and cheese whiz myself, it works out), and I have to give a talk at my church on November 20th on gratitude, so I think this might just be the perfect time to start counting my blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment