My journey on the road of marriage, parenthood, preparedness, friendship, frugal living, and teaching....
Sunday, October 23, 2011
Tutus for Everyone!! (But, Will They Come in My Husband's Size?)
A friend introduced me to Halo Heaven, a wholesale website that sells loads of dress-up stuff for little girls--things like tutus, pettiskirts, wands, tiaras, costumes, headbands, etc. for super cheap. Obviously, the stuff isn't going to be the same quality as something handmade, but if you need to fuel an addiction to all things girly, as I do for my little girl, take a look. Tutus run between $2-4 bucks a piece, pettiskirts run between $5-10, headbands run $1-2 a pop, etc. If you're looking for cute favors/decorations/themes for parties and stuff, this could be a really great place to go (though I hear the customer service/speed is so-so, so order early). So, in the next couple of weeks, I'll have enough tutus to outfit my entire house...maybe even the dog. *wink*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Laura, I'm happy to be reading your writing again. I have no doubt that you will help people with your writing, because it makes me so happy. I'm glad Vanilla Bean is being so good to you. I worried that your blog silence might mean she had colic. So glad that's not the case.
ReplyDeleteNope, we managed to avoid colic (but not reflux) this time around! :)
ReplyDelete