Friday, December 16, 2011

My Latest Addiction--Pinterest, Part 2

OK, so, if you know me well, you know that I am *not* a crafty, do-it-yourself kind of person. I end up stabbing my chin when I sew (no joke). I have bound my fingers together while knitting. I spill paint. Just not my forte.
BUT, thanks to my new Pinterest addiction, and my efforts to maintain frugality and benefit my family, I am going to tackle the many wonderfully awesome projects I have found while using the site. I have chosen things that will be beneficial to our home, that will teach me how to make homemade gifts, that will create yummy treats, projects for my children to do and receive, and that will help me eliminate costs by learning how to do things like make my own body scrubs, coasters, etc. The sky is the limit, and as I pick each project, I'll document my progress on this blog. I'm curious to see if I can go from crappy crafter to a snazzy DIY frugalista. Wish me luck! This is so important to me--I want to be able to make things for my family, save money, develop skills and talents, and surprise myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment