Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Today is the Day....

Today is the day...
-I start working toward getting out of debt and improving our financial lives.
-I start working toward feeding my family more foods that are better for them.
-where I resolve to use eating out as a treat, rather than a habit.
-when I show more gratitude for what I have been blessed with in my life.
-that I find ways to save money and live a more frugal life.
-I focus more on my children and what they need, instead of simply muddling through the day.
-when I work toward living a more productive life every day.
-where I worry less about appearances and what others might think of me.
-that I strive to be a better wife to my husband.
-I begin working on cleaning out our mess of a basement after the horrors of Mouse-a-geddon.
-that I start working on becoming more self reliant, particularly in the areas of emergency preparedness and food storage.
...And the beautiful thing about this? If I slip up, or I have a bad day, tomorrow will someday be today, and I can start anew.

No comments:

Post a Comment