Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Son Feels the Same Way About Twilight as I Do....

In my defense, it's not what it looks like. It's innocent. But, I'm not, for wishing he was....

1 comment:

  1. Awesome posts:). I should work on 72 hour kits. Thanks for posting the links you used to create yours. I had an upstairs neighbor who had amazing kits packed for her family, and I just couldn't muster up the umph to get them done. Hopefully, your posts will inspire me to get on that. It's hard when you keep moving every five seconds, and the 72 hour kits become 10 pounds of extra weight to haul around. But the principle is good, and we should have those. Thanks for that. And I have no idea why more people don't comment on your blog. Your posts are terrific and truthful, you show new ideas all the time, you post fun projects, and you're a writer.

    ReplyDelete