
I found this in several different places on the Internet (and yes, Pinterest, too), and decided to try it, since we keep "the blue Dawn" in bulk at our house. This cleaner comes well reviewed after personal research, and I decided to give it a try this AM. It's supposed to work well on countertops and appliances, too.
Bathroom Cleaner for Tub/Shower/Appliances, Etc.
-1 empty spray bottle
-2 cups of "the blue Dawn" dishwashing liquid (we buy this for $10 a gallon at Sam's Club)
-2 cups white vinegar
Open spray bottle. Heat vinegar until it is hot, either on stovetop or microwave (took me about 90 seconds in a 1000 watt microwave). Pour vinegar into bottle. Add Dawn slowly into bottle with the vinegar. Shake and use. I have been told a little goes a long way!
UPDATE: It does work! It made my stovetop wonderfully shiny!
No comments:
Post a Comment