I'm a few days behind with my gratitude entries, so here we go:
--I am grateful today for the fact that, between grocery store reward points, the hubby winning a contest, and the yearly free turkeys at work, we will have three turkeys for the holiday season that we didn't have to pay for. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, and I am grateful we have a bounty this year to celebrate.
-I am grateful for my health. I have been struggling with some minor health issues, and they can get me down at times, but I have it so much better than countless millions of people in this world, and I am thankful I have my health so I can be productive, play with my children, and enjoy the world around me.
-I am grateful for hand-me-downs and the giving nature of others, because that is less money that I have to spend when the budget is a little bit tight. My family has been able to snag some of the nicest clothing, furniture, etc. for free due to others' generosity.
-I am grateful for laughter, for things that make me laugh, for the sound of my happy children laughing, and for the ability to bring joy to others through said laughter. Can you imagine how boring and dreadful life would be without a little bit of fun?
No comments:
Post a Comment