Today, I am grateful for being able to start afresh each and every day, getting a chance to make things right and to begin again when I stumble in life, as we all do. I'm going through a bit of a trying time right now where I am really doubting myself and my abilities, and it helps me to make it through knowing that today is another new start, and I have people who love me unconditionally.
I am also grateful for health insurance/dental insurance, which I didn't have as a kid, and enables me now to decently afford health care and dental work. While it doesn't cover everything, it makes the costs digestible and manageable, and I know it would be so much worse not having it because I've lived having to do without it. This week, I went to the doctor and came back with three prescriptions, and only had to pay $23 for all three, and I was able to also go to the dentist and get my teeth cleaned and x-rays for free as I have done for a few years now, and which I couldn't get done regularly as a kid.
For those two things, today, I am grateful.
No comments:
Post a Comment